Speech reflections

For my speech topic I did should we use digital devices instead of pen and paper and I chose that we should use pen and paper instead of digital devices! Because it had a lot to write about and the results of my speech topic when it was finished I was happy the way it turned out and the way I wrote it was really cool!


 I never really wanted to go through to the hall because I was to scared to read it out loud to everyone but every thing turned out perfectly fine and I was really happy that the two people got through to the hall and I think they did really good on there speeches! I had to read it out loud to everyone in the class it wasn’t as embarrassing because people had left to go to the hall to do kapa haka so it was way more easier to read it out loud! The editing in my speech wasn’t very hard because I was very good speller and didn’t have very many mistakes! 


My speech was 4 minutes and 11 seconds and it wasn’t that long but it was long enough to get through even though I didn't want to get through. It was way longer before I read it out to the class because I was way less nervous

And then that was all things I did for my speech!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

holoween

DIY Drinking straw bracelets